Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Black Friday

Well, no early bird shopping for me today, I much prefer to sleep instead! I did end up going to Joann's and finding lots of fun stuff - Christmas decorations and stamping supplies. Couldn't pass up the 50% off rubberstamps!!! Started putting up some of those decorations too - I have family coming tomorrow to celebrate my youngest son's birthday. The tree will come much later, after my December stamp camp - I put it up in the same room as where the ladies sit and stamp!

Speaking of stamping, I haven't done any yet today. I plan to play the Limited Supply challenges jen70 posted on SCS. She always comes up with such fun things. Gotta get crackin'.

1 comment:

Viv said...

My DIL was out the door at 3:30 AM and came home with 3 items. I stay inside on Black Friday no matter how bad I want to go out! You were brave Linda--even going to Michaels!