Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nothin' But Scraps



Finally had time to stamp. I just bought this stamp (along with a few others) from addictedtorubberstamps.com so I couldn't wait to play. I started out wanting to make it for the Limited Supply Challenge from the weekend - make a kid's holiday card in traditional colors. Okay, so I made an oops, orange, red and blue aren't traditional. I've also set a goal for myself to use nothing but scraps over the weekends - just wish I could make a dent in my scrap bin!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Such a CUTE card!!:) And, BTW...puting your blog link in huge letters on SCS really grabs attention! It got mine!! :) I'm always looking for others' blogs in the comments. Anyway, cute image of snoopy and snowman and I like the colors and combo of crosshatch and the bottom blue part. Nice!!

Viv said...

Super cute card, Linda! I love the colors you chose and Snoopy is such a cutey!