Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Color Challenge


Today's SCS color challenge - Rose red, Cool caribbean, Vintage violet. I used the Sellabration set "Delight in Life" as the main image. Other sets used are Dotted and Weathered backgrounds and Riveting. I ended up making a 5 1/4" square card to fit everything in. The ribbon is by Basic Grey - doesn't match exactly, a little too red, but I ended up using it anyway. Fun card to make. I need thank you cards to for all the generosity sent our way this holiday season.

2 comments:

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Verry pretty card. Love the blog you shoudl check mine out at http://inkastamp.blogspot.com
I was also reading about you and noticed you were a black belt in taekwondo and my best friends brother Steven Lopez won the gold medal in the olympics the last two years. She is training to go to Beiing. It is such a wonderful sport.

Viv said...

Pretty card! The new SAB set looks very cute. I'll have to start my list!