Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday Stress

I know everyone has it, there's no getting around it, the stress these holidays can bring. I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a week -- what's up with that!!! No new cards to share, even though today is a color challenge day. Hold onto your hats because I have been spending my evenings scrapbooking!!!!! As a matter of fact, later this morning I'm heading out to the scrapbook store to cruise the aisles and, knowing me, buy, buy, BUY!!! I'm definitely a beginner when it comes to scrapping. I see a great sketch for a page then try for hours to come up with a second page. I can't stop doing a mirror image of the first one. I NEED HELP!!! One reason for the trip to the store, talk to the experts. Besides, last time I was there I wanted to purchase a gift certificate - would you believe I left the store without one??!!!!! Must have planned it that way because I must go back to the scene of the crime and try to remember that certificate!!!!!

No comments: