Monday, December 4, 2006

Merry Christmas Snowman



Where did the weekend go? Next thing I knew, I was getting things together for the usual Monday rountine of returning to school and work. I did attend my downline's stamp camp - she did three wonderful Christmas cards, I had so much fun!! Thanks Anya!!

Here is the one and only card I made Sunday night. Weekends I like to work out of my scrap bin and this card is no exception. I received the ribbon from a fellow SCSer Linda Palmer and used the colors as my inspiration - Certainly celery, Lavender lace, Bashful blue and Basic brown. I figured hey, why not a Christmas card with this great combo!!! Anything is possible. Stickles added the always needed glitz to any snowman.

2 comments:

Joan said...

This card is darling!

Viv said...

What a cute card? Did you do the zigzag stitching around the snowman or is it a stamp or rubons. Regardless of what it is, I really like it. Just a little different touch! I think the colors are great and I might try that next time--design my card around the ribbon I want to use! TFS!