Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Secret Valentine


Once again I have been very lazy posting to my blog - shame on me!
This card is for my Secret Valentine from the Wish RAK group. It's a total CASE from the spring mini catalog. That card caught my eye so I just knew I needed to make it. I finally opened up my chipboard that I've been hoarding! Now I will include this in the reveal package to ???. You didn't really think I would say who my Secret Valentine is, did you??!! The package consists of cardstock, embellishments, and some ribbon. How fun!!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Very cute, Linda! I have yet to use my chipboard too! You're going to have one happy Secret Valentine!

Linda Palmer said...

I really like this card. It has some of my favorite colors in it. I guess I needto get some chipboard. I think your secret Valentine will be very happy.
Linda