Monday, March 26, 2007

And One Week Later...


I finally thought to post to my blog!!!! Things have been busy, not stressful though. Last week I took my first scrapbook class, it was so much fun!!! We made four pages all Martial Arts related. Perfect for me as both my son and I are involved in taekwondo. Of course I spent a lot of time and money at the scrapbook store - it wouldn't have been as fun if I hadn't. And the fun didn't stop there - when I got home I had a message that I had dropped my pages in the parking lot and a very kind person took them into the store! Lucky for me they were all sealed up in plastic so they weren't ruined. The sad part to this is I had to go back the very next day to pick up my pages --- and buy more stuff!!!!!!!
Okay, here's a card for a swap -- Like it a Latte using anything except brown! Not an easy job for someone who has been hooked on brown lately! I used black, red and summer sun. The heart and the verse are popped up using dimensionals. Paisley background is hard to see on the summer sun layer.
Sending warm thoughts to all of you. Have a wonderful week!!!

No comments: