Thursday, March 1, 2007

A New Month, A New Card



I love this set, so fun to play with. I bought it when the new catalog first came out and I've just recently used it for myself. I've stamped off many images for the Wish RAK group on SCS so don't think the stamps haven't gotten some use! I bought a new fine tip pen for doodling the other day and do you think I can find it?! Of course not!! Had to improvise but I think the pen I used is too heavy. Guess it's time to clean up my stamp room, it should be in there somewhere!!

This card used the Sassy Stems, Sweet on You, and Dotted background sets. I used reinkers to watercolor in the flower. Stickles added the much needed sparkle. The black gingham ribbon is stapled in place. Circle and Designer Label punches were used for the "sweet" as well as dimensionals. The colors are Pixie pink, Black and White with a little Green galore for the watercoloring on the flower.

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love your cards. I also love Blossoms Abound and haven't had time to really play with it. This card with the dotted background is so pretty. Now I think I must get the dotted bg. It really sets off the flower.

Viv said...

Cute card, Linda! I have yet to ink up my dotted background. Your's looks so good, I just might have to break it in!