Sunday, May 6, 2007

April Showers Bring May Flowers


Well if April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring???????????????????????????????????
Pilgrims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, that was a joke from my 11 year old! Yeah, he got me on that one too!
I finally used some images I received from the generous ladies of Wish RAK. I was thrilled to use this happy guy along with some scraps of background paper. I love the bold brights! Such a fun card to make. It is going for a swap but I did make sure I made extras!!!

3 comments:

kathy said...

That is a pretty funny quote. Growing up in Massachusetts we used that a lot and I just said it to one of my southern friends the other day and they thought it was hillarious. (I know I know I am weird)

Viv said...

Adorable, Linda! I love that striped paper, just adds the punch to a super cute image! Love the star eyelets too! Do you find yourself using more eyelets now that we have discovered the Crop-o-dile?!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Your son's joke was pretty funny. Tell him I said thanks for the giggle. Love your card. Such awesome coloring on your whale.