Friday, May 18, 2007

One Sheet Wonder Class



I held a "Specialty Class" on one sheet wonders. We ended up making 10 cards and the ladies had a great time, even though they were stamping and assembling non-stop for 4 hours!! Everyone had a nice variety of cards to take home. I will post one card each day to show. I used a template from a fellow SCSer -- thanks Trish DeFoggi!!

I used Bodacious Bouquet as my stamp set for the main sheet. My colors were Cranberry crisp, Vintage violet, True thyme, and Marigold morning. I figured one last time of demostrating these colors before they go away forever!

I believe doing OSW cards is meant to be a time saver -- multiple cards from one sheet of cardstock. However, I needed to add the details that I so very much love. This card made use of buttons, cord, brads, distressing, piercing, background stamp, tag punch, ribbon, staple and dimensionals. And this is just the first card!!! No wonder it took four hours to complete them all!!!

Be on the lookout for the rest of the cards! Thanks for taking a peek!!

No comments: