Sunday, July 29, 2007

Christmas in July



Here's my July Christmas card for the challenge. I made 10 of these while on vacation! Tough thinking about Christmas after you've spent the day at the beach!! I love using non-traditional colors when it comes to the holidays and Christmas is no exception. This card is Cameo coral with a layer of Chocolate chip and a Cuttlebugged layer of Cool caribbean. Scallop circle is punched out of Certainly celery. The Lace Snowflake is stamped in Chocolate chip as is the Happy Holidays ($1 stamp from Michael's -- thanks Viv!). Brads, ribbon and dimensionals finish it off.

Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

Viv said...

I love your Christmas cards that aren't traditional Christmas colors! I have a few of them and they are some of my favs! You're welcome for the $1 Michael's stamp! It makes you feel really good to use them and know they didn't cost a lot!