Friday, August 3, 2007

Birdie Wishes



I love birds but I wasn't sure if I liked the stamps of birds by Martha Stewart. So what did I do?? Wished for them in the Wish RAK group on SCS and I received a lot of them from some very generous ladies. Okay, I like them, but, and I can't believe I'm about to say this, not enough to buy them!!! I will keep playing with the ones I received though!

This card is for one of three catagories of the monthly Wish RAK challenges. This card required a minimum of 2 layers -- mission accomplished. I had colored this image in while we were on vacation using watercolored pencils.

Thanks so much for looking and believe me when I say your comments are always very much appreciated!

1 comment:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Wonderful card! I love the color you chose!