Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sometimes Simple is Best



This card took just minutes to make -- which is a good thing when it comes to making swap cards. This is for my favorite swap, Different Kinda Swap. The recipe was to use the Serene Sunflowers set with Rich Regals cardstock and Earth Elements ink. Only one word could appear on the front of the card too. I can't believe how quickly this one came together. I sign up for so many spots that an easy card becomes a blessing.

Well, next week school begins, but the teachers are threatening to go out on strike!!!!!!! Don't they know my children NEED to go to school -- or is it me that needs them to go to school??!! School shopping is all done, the tour of the new 7th and 8th grade building has happened, now for the first day to hurry up and get here!!!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed with me about the strike.

2 comments:

Viv said...

Very pretty card, Linda! Love the rounded corners and those sunflowers look wonderful!

UKMUMINUSA said...

The sunflowers are beautiful. Strike Yikes that would be just bad dont they realise that you need to keep your sanity and if the kids are off any longer you just might lose it?