Monday, September 3, 2007

Loved These Colors!


This was a color challenge that actually got me to open my first pack of In Colors cardstock. The colors used were Purely pomegranate, Pretty in pink, and Old olive. I always seem to pull out Blossoms Abound when it comes to some of these challenges, I just love that set. I inked up the first flower stamp with pretty in pink then used a regal rose marker and tapped randomly over the stamp. The second stamping was done in purely pomegranate. Background paper was from a Basic Grey collection, Gypsy I think.
Now I'm off to work on more of the Labor Day weekend of Wish RAK challenges. 15 challenges in all, I only have 9 done!! Better get crackin'!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

This is such a wonderful color combination and the lilacs are gorgeous in these colors. What a wonderful card!