Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wish RAK Monthly Challenge


For this month's Wish RAK challenges - we are given three catagories of challenges, one color, one sketch, and one theme. This is for the sketch challenge (#126). I adore snowmen images and this one is no exception. Colored him up with watercolor pencils (my favorite!) then highlighted around him with a light gray Tombow marker. I love how that gives dimension to any image! Of course I used another favorite of mine, Basic Grey paper!! This is from the Fruitcake line, Berry Brach and Marischino Cherry. A little red ribbon, some word window punches (says "totally Christmas") and lots and lots of gold brads. I also stamped Flannel Plaid on the background.

1 comment:

Viv said...

How cute! Love all the patterned paper you used and your snowman is the cutest!