Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Friendly Swap


My good friend VivLyn and I started a swap amongst ourselves - we send each other a stamped image and all the cardstock and embellishments of our choosing. Enough supplies are sent to make two of the same cards, one to keep and one to send back. This is my first card for our swap. Viv sent this adorable pup and I just loved him. I even asked her to send me more...which she did!!!! I used one of the SCS sketch challenges so I could incorporate these beautiful snowflake brads. The ornaments on the tree are all sparkly thanks to Stickles. I've already sent this card off to her as well as a new round of images -- can't wait to see what she comes up with.
Note to Viv: you'd best hurry up and get better!!! I miss "talking" with you!

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Linda this is so darn cute! What a perfect card for this layout!

Viv said...

It is totally adorable especially in real life! That image was so cute and I knew you'd do it good and boy you did! Now to get another together!