Thursday, December 27, 2007

The One & Only U



Today's challenges was ways to use Stazon. I use Timber brown Stazon a lot because I love the deep dark brown color. Here I used it on an acetate overlay (I know, it's hard to see it in the picture, but trust me, it's there. Other pictures it picked up a nasty glare, this one was the best). I stamped images from Bronc Buster and Wanted then used the sewing machine to hold it in place. I've been dying to use the Cosmo Cricket chipboard pieces from their Wanted line, so I did. I'm thinking of holding on to this for DH's birthday. It's a 5 1/2 square card so it would be a bear to mail!! Those two brads are heavy!!

I have to go into work tonight to teach several taekwondo classes. Usually I love teaching, but I am so spoiled with having had the past few days off ---(here comes a really good whine...) I don't wanna go!!! Oh well, next week we're off Monday and Tuesday. I'll take it!!!

No comments: