Saturday, January 26, 2008

Black and White and Pink All Over


I can't believe I finally felt like stamping!! Seems like it has been forever!
This card is for a Wish RAK challenge to use black and white for the cardstock and ink while your touch of color came from the embellishments. I cracked into an unused stamp set - Nature Stamps by Rhonna Farrer and Autumn Leaves. The designer paper is by Doodlebug Designs (scraps of course) while the pink ribbon and brads is from a very generous lady thru WRAK. I attempted faux cross-stitching along the right side of the black strip, but my gel pen had other ideas -- like not working!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Linda, this card is beautiful! I was getting a little worried about you. I've been checking in everyday hoping to see one of your awesome creations! Glad you are feeling better!

Heather
Stampinmomof2cuties