Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Bella!



And I'm happy with the way this one turned out!! The only thing I would have done differently is stamp the Polka Dot background in Pixie pink ink instead of Regal rose.

This is for a WRAK challenge to use SC#84. I have received so many wonderful Bella images thru Wish RAK I always seem to go for them for these challenges! They are so much fun to color and put on to a card!! The colors I used were Purely pomegranate, Going grey, Pretty in pink and white. The DP is by Paper Salon and of course the gorgeous ribbon is SU's pomegranate wide satin yummy ribbon! It's difficult to see in the photo, but the flowers on her car and tires are glittered with Stickles and the headlights are shiny with Crystal Effects. Fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Simply adorable! Love the colors!

Viv said...

I like the Regal Rose dots! They really show up and I like that! That is cute DP on the bottom of the card! Great job!