Sunday, March 30, 2008

Featured Stamper Card



The Featured Stamper this week is ScrapNExtras. She has a wonderful gallery. Why not head on over to SCS and check it out. I enjoy the Featured Stamper challenge because you get to case someone else's work. The only problem sometimes is deciding which card you want to case!!!!! I used stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms which I colored with watercolor pencils, outlined the flowers with a very light gray Tombow marker, then added dots around the main image as well as the scalloped circle. The designer papers are from the Hey Sugar line by Cosmo Cricket and most of the cardstock is Bazzill. I also used Groovy guava which is definitely not a favorite of mine but I'm trying to use it more. The ribbon is vanilla grosgrain and I added Dew Drops on the side circles. Oops, I almost forgot, here is the card of Laura's I cased: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/849103?cat=500&ppuser=18892

Thanks so much for looking. I've been slowly working on sprucing up my blog but I am so NOT computer savy it's taking me quite some time. I keep begging my 12 year old son to hurry up and learn all this so he can do it for me!!!!! I think I play second fiddle to all the sports he is so into watching on TV. After all, it is March madness for college basketball. Funny thing is, I hate basketball but DH, DS and I joined a b-ball pool where hubby works. The top three finishers of course win cash prizes as well the person who comes in last, they get their entrance fee back. Well that was my goal to get my money back but it's not working out for me. I have a chance of finishing in 2nd place!!!!! Yep, ahead of my two guys!! I haven't yet figured out if that's going to be a good thing or not!! I'll let you know!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Linda!!

Viv said...

Great job Linda! I love the softness of it!