Sunday, April 20, 2008

AMuse Card

I am still working on using those scraps out of my scrap bin. Why does it never seem to get any smaller??!! I also am trying to use stamps that haven't seen ink in quite some time...like these AMuse stamps. I stamped the yarn and sentiment in Chocolate chip and the dotted oval in PTI Berry Sorbet. The yarn needed some bling so Stickles to the rescue!! I think the DP is from Bo Bunny, Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket -- definite favorite companies of mine. Just bought the newest lines from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket. I can't cut into any of it yet, I need to look at it a little while longer!!


Stamp camp was fabulous. 22 of the 23 showed up today plus I have two coming on Tuesday. I had to add the Tuesday slot to ease some of the weight off Sundays. It's fun when there are only a few because I then get to stamp too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you feel good using up those scraps! I love that striped paper with your other dp you used. I like the Stickles on the yarn!

Heather said...

Terrific card. Great use of the dp. I always have a hard time figuring out what dp's go together. Great job!

leanne said...

Wow! Those papers are great! They look so nice together.