Friday, April 4, 2008

Friendly Birds



I made these cards last night but was too tired to post them. I HAD to watch the finale of Make Me a Supermodel -- I'm so happy Holly won!! When Perry got eliminated right away, I cheered. I enjoy watching Top Chef and Project Runway -- Supermodel wasn't as good but once you get started watching these elimination shows, you just have to see it to the end. Now go figure, I've never watched American Idol!

Anyway, back to the cards, I recently bought several Inkadinkado clear stamp sets and couldn't wait to play with them. This is the Bird Assortment. I stamped the bird twice, figuring I would mess up coloring the first one so I had a back-up. Go figure, I was happy with both birds (used Prismacolor pencils) so why not make two cards!! I pulled stuff from my scrap bin which is always a bonus. One of these days I would love to see the bottom of that thing, but I don't think it will happen in my lifetime!! This weekend is VSN on SCS so maybe I can hit it hard then!! As always, I will be starting it late which makes me feel like I'm behind right from the start so I just give up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this time.

1 comment:

Viv said...

That bird is the cutest!!! I love both your cards! I think I have some of that paper in my scrap bin--you didn't put it there, did you?? HA!