Friday, April 11, 2008

Swap Card

I am always amazed how many days can go by between blog posts!!! This is a busy, busy, busy week at work and by the time I get home at 9pm, get the kids off to bed, and eat dinner, I'm often too tired to do any stamping.

This card is for a swap my good friend Vivian and I do amongst ourselves. We send each other the supplies and images for a card and the recipient makes two cards - one to send, one to keep. I received this image from Viv (I think it's a Lockhart stamp) along with some textured In Colors, ribbon, and Two Scoops Basic Grey designer paper and brads. I colored with Prismacolor pencils, Cuttlebugged the background, and popped up the image and the blue that has the ribbon tied around. Fun, fun, fun!! Now I need to think of what to send to her!!!!!

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Linda! That is such a nice image and yes, it is by Lockhart. These are so much fun to see what you put together with what I send! Looking forward to your next one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Linda! I love that image and yes, it is from Lockhart. Can't wait to see what you send me next! :)

Heather said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a beautiful card!!! You did a great job with this kit - love it! You have a wonderful blog - I enjoy checking out your projects.

PS - I tagged you. You can see my blog for details. :)

http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com