Thursday, May 29, 2008

Riley's Picking Flowers and Friends


Here's another WRAK contest card - to use an animal image. I received several Riley images and had so much fun with them, I ended up buying several of my own!! He is so easy to color, I used my Copics for this one. I've always wanted to try a tent card, how simple they are!!! Found my paper in my scrap bin, after a little cleaning out! The sentiment is from the Green Thumb set by Papertrey Ink. I also received the Primas thru WRAK. These ladies are just so generous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haave this stamp and it is so cute! Love your card and the layout!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!

Arlene,
Port Orchard flowers

Unknown said...

Very sweet and so cute, I like how you did it with the scallop and mr Riley

Billie myboys

Heather said...

This is so cute!