Sunday, June 1, 2008

Featured Stamper Bonjour Card

You know how I love to play the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS. Maren (user name mmbc) has a wonderful gallery, check it out ( it's linked over on the right of my blog). Here is her card that I cased: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/927856?cat=500&ppuser=138483. You can see the things I changed up - I used Carte Postale, changed up the colors so I could slip in some Papertrey Ink, and I just had to use that yummy chocolate satin wide ribbon. Of course things are popped up with dimensionals, a favorite thing of mine...along with ribbon and brads! Thanks so much for looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! It's funny but I haven't touched my chocolate ribbon...can't bear the thought of cutting into it. I love it on your card and the PTI paper looks great!

katemade designs said...

Love what you've done with this set. Nice color combo too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

Great card! Love the colors!