Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Day Little Girl!


I wanted to keep showing you some of the cards I made this holiday weekend that will be donated to the troops. This challenge was to make a birthday card to send to one's little girl. I received this High Hopes image from someone thru Wish RAK. Kitty was colored with copic markers. I gave her a raccoon tail because our one cat's is like that on the end. The balloons are covered in Crystal Effects for some added shine. My Cuttlebug just stayed out on the table all weekend because I burned off a lot of embossing. Odd colors for me, but they seemed to work...Pumpkin pie, Tempting turquoise and Orchid opulence. Can't believe the weekend is coming to an end, there's still more stamping to do!!!!!!! And DH wants us to have a little family time together -- not when there's stamping I must get done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Those High Hopes images are really cute and I haven't seen this one! Love your colors!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh Linda! This is precious. Love those balloons!!