Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More Red, White and Blue


I seem to be stuck on red, white and blue!! Actually, I pulled out some designer papers in those colors and just couldn't resist using them! Now don't ask who make the paper you see here, because I totally forget!!!!! I had received this image thru Wish RAK (absolutely love it!) and decided to submit it for the WRAK challenge to create a card using these colors. I think I like this flower so much is because I can use my Copic markers and don't have too much to fuss with. You would never know that I just purchased some of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders either since I seem to keep going back to the Swiss Dots! Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! You sure are making good use of your WRAK images! I like this poppy image and you made it come to life!