Friday, July 4, 2008

Now How About Christmas!!

We're just hitting up all the holidays that cards are needed for! This is actually the challenge I am the hostess for, Christmas cards using non-traditional colors. This should not come as a surprise to anyone, I love making Christmas cards in the wildest of color combos. This one is not too far out there for me, brown, pink, blue and green. I received this adorable snowman from Holiday Tag Team through Wish RAK. Added some sparkle to his scarf after coloring him up with copic markers. I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink and punched it out with the small oval punch. I then punched out thru the pinks using the large oval punch then popped up the words. Love the look. The jewels are by Doodlebug in bright green, love 'em! A pompom and wide satin brown ribbon finish it off. This card will be included in my stash being sent off to the troops. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your wild and crazy Christmas colors! Really I do! This is an adorable card!

Michelle Woerner said...

SO cute! Love those varied sized bling!!!