Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts of Father

I was a busy bee yesterday getting some stamping done! I finished the three WRAK challenges yesterday and here is one of them. It fits a sketch challenge posted on SCS, #149. I used the Thoughts of Father image sent to me by someone in Wish RAK. I colored it up with my Copic markers while watching HGTV and Food Network narrowing down their "stars." I enjoy these types of shows (love Project Runway and Top Chef). Anyway, I found my colors to be a bit fall-ish, but I do tend to gravitate towards the Earth Elements anyway. I found the striped DP in my scrap bin, think it's by Bo Bunny. Colors used are chocolate chip, Ruby red, Spring moss and Sweet blush, both of which are by PTI. The dragonfly brad got inserted at the last minute to cover up a boo boo! Thanks for looking, hope you have a great week. Less than 2 weeks till vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Terrific card! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love when you can hide the boo boos with something instead of pitching it! The dragonfly looks great with the image anyway!!