Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Papertrey Ink style!! How fun it was creating the cupcakes! I finally opened up a package of Pacific Point card stock -- I have 3 of them so what am I hoarding them for?!!! Besides, the color is gorgeous -- and blue is my favorite color too! The designer paper is by Basic Grey -- I immediately thought of it to use with this PTI stamp set...I even bought extras of this design because of it!! Lots of bright fun colors which is what you need for a birthday card. This one might go off to my brother whose birthday is next month. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Love this supercute card. It really jives with that paper, doesn't it? Yep, you got it goin' on! ; )

Hugs,
Linda

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Linda! This is such a cute card and those stamps go great with that Basic Grey dp! You got it goin' on! ; )

Hugs,
Linda

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Linda,

Just wanted to say hi and welcome. Love the little cupcakes.