Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Light Unto My Path


I love lighthouses and this set is beautiful! I actually received this image and sentiment thru Wish RAK. A little touch of glitter through the beam of light adds just a touch of sparkle. I'm really happy I kept it just blue and white which was my first idea -- believe me I toyed with adding a pop of color somewhere but kept being drawn back to just the navy and white. I submitting this for a WRAK challenge to emboss something on your card - I know it's hard to see but the first blue layer was run through the Cuttlebug and embossed with the Numbers Collage folder. Even the lacy white layer is not only punched out but also embossed thanks to Fiskars new punch/embossing tool. A few dew drops and it is complete. Thanks so much for swinging by today. Tell me how you are doing.

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is gorgeous! I love that it is just blue and white! Beautiful!

Laurie Wilson said...

Ooohh, that's very pretty, I really like these colors too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the blue and white!