Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eggs-tra Special

Not a good day for taking photos! I'm having a time of it!!!!! This sneak peek is again from my favorite set Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing tomorrow called Farm Critters. The verbage is Critter Messages and a wonderful array of sentiments to go with a wide variety of animals. This is a folded pop-up card that I got the directions for from SCS. I covered the folded base (Not quite navy) with the coordinating wheel called Farm Sounds. The chick was colored using Copic markers, punched out, layered up, and popped up. I love the striped grosgrain ribbon by SU, this one is Tangerine Tango. This card was so much fun to make and it's amazing how flat it will fold up to!

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

Very cute hen pop-up card! Very country colors, I like!