Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Can Do All Things Through Christ...

except do a challenge card on the day it's been posted!!!!!!!! Actually, this one isn't bad for me because this double challenge card is for both the sketch challenge (205) found on SCS and the Color Throwdown Challenge (pink, black, green) from yesterday. I know the sentiment, a Plain Jane from Verve Stamps, is a little big for the sketch but I felt inspired to use it. The colors are Rose red, Pink pirouette, Black, Kiwi kiss, Very vanilla and Parisian Summer DSP. A bit of kiwi kiss satin ribbon and two Prima flowers held in place by a pearl brad finish it off. Thanks so much for looking and letting me know you stopped by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love those Plain Jane stamps by V.V., but have yet to buy one! Maybe I'd better get busy!

Linda Palmer said...

I really like this card. Love the verse. It is one of my favorites. I love the layout anc colors you used.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, and if you post on a different day its okay I have been told. lol