Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Thank Yous


Let me tell you what, winter is hitting us hard!! I've been out in sub-zero temps shoveling snow like there's no tomorrow!!! I can't wait for spring! I am so far behind with my stamping because by evening I am so exhausted I can't stay awake long enough to get cards done!!! This card is actually one of ten Christmas thank yous I had made for the Christmas card challenge (better get it posted on SCS before January is over). I love snowmen so of course I decided to use one of MANY that I have! This cute guy is from Stampendous and is colored up with Copic markers and a bit of Stickles. Shame on me because I forget who the designer paper is by!! Colors include Bordering blue, Kiwi kiss, Riding hood red and Rose romance (who remembers that color?!). Now all I need to do is write them out and get them mailed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little snowman! Love the background paper and your colors!