Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Cupcake Day!

I haven't been able to upload all day! What a pain! Anyway, here's a birthday card I made with some images I had received from Wish RAK. I totally adore Cupcakeabella! And the sentiment from Lockhart Stamps was perfect! I had wanted to add stitching to my card but didn't realize I hadn't done it until AFTER the card was all put together!!!!!! Oh well, maybe the next one!!! Bella is brought to life with Copic markers (don't you love the yummy chocolate cupcake with pink icing?!). I found the designer paper in my scrap bin. The felt flowers are by K & Company and have been sitting at my work space for several months, just begging to be used. I popped a rhinestone brad thru the small flower then wished I didn't, feel like it's almost a little too much. Oh well, like I said, maybe the next one!!!

5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

You gotta love her. I must confess, I bought another cupcake stamp set from A Muse, I still haven't used some of the cupcake stamps I already have, but the cupcakes are just too cute to resist. Love your card!

Amy said...

Great colours! I love how bright and happy it is. Goes great with the stamp!

Mel said...

Great card - she is adorable!

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet image, Linda...I love your little Bella and that chocolate cuppie looks yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, this is a cute card! I love this image and you did a super job coloring her!