Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pink and Brown Christmas???


Yep, a pink and brown Christmas card!! This is for the monthly Christmas card challenge I try to participate in on SCS. I borrowed this stamp from a friend (thanks Peggy!!) and stamped it off in several different colors. I maintained the same layout on all of them, just switched up the colors, ribbon and DSP. The stamp is a collage by Hero Arts...beautiful image, isn't it. After posting it, I realized I never put the stickles on!!! Just a touch of glitter adds a nice touch. Will have to do that. Thanks so much for stopping by and looking.
My stamp camp is tomorrow. I have 20 ladies coming over. They are all excited about Sale-a-bration and getting free stuff!! I'll let you know how it turns out!!!

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

I like the pink and brown. I really should do this challenge, but I never do. Then come Dec. I wish I had. haha

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! That is a great image! I just might need it! Love the colors!! Good luck tomorrow with your ladies!

Heather said...

This is beautiful. I love the pink and brown for Christmas!

bensarmom said...

Linda,
This is so pretty! It just might get me to try making a Christmas card in non-traditional colors!

Denise said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Love the pink & brown.