Friday, July 24, 2009

All Things are Possible

Sorry for the poor quality of picture. I'm tired and wanted to get this posted. A quick card and a quick post - sounds good to me!! I used PaperTrey Ink's sets Heart Prints and Heart Prints Sentiments for this one. As for the colors, I simply closed my eyes, (really, I did) and picked Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist and White, all by PTI. I inked the three hearts up in Raspberry Fizz, punched them out, and popped them up. That's my favorite embossing folder, swiss dots, along the upper half of the card and the sentiment in black along the bottom portion. A few buttons sewn in place with linen thread (both also by PTI) and I'm all done. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another very pretty card! I love the swiss dots background! I never remember to use my embossed backgrounds!! Bad me! Love the colors...great job friend!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute and I like these hearts.

Kim said...

I know I say this all the time but this is one of my favorites of your cards. The pink and white is so elegant and pretty.