Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks


Today is the beginning of the Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks! Being a Mom of two boys I was immediately drawn to this set, Bitty Bots, designed by the one and only Kim Teasdale. To view the entire sheet of images, check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. I simply had to use some of the new InColors from SU of both cardstock and markers -- Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry along with Taken with Teal and Black. One of the challenges our DT leader Laurie Wilson gave us was to make our own designer paper, so that's exactly what I did. A little bit of sewing, some ribbon, black pearls around the sentiment and I'm done!!! You really must check out other examples made by our fabulous design team for this set, you'll be amazed!!!
Three other sets are being previewed today so be sure and check them all out on Lori's blog!

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, this is probably my fav set this release. Very fun!

Linda Borneman said...

Linda, this card is adorable with the new SU! "In Colors"...my favorite part of this card is you background stamping and machine stitching!

Tricia T said...

This is such a cute set! Love your card!

Kim said...

Super cute bots! My son's birthday is tomorrow and he wants a robot cake, and a robot making kit. I wish I had these for his card, they are so cute! Your coloring and paper choice is fabulous as ever.

Lisa Lara said...

I'm loving the primary colors on this card and the DP you made too.

Anonymous said...

Another cutie! Your background stamping is so cute with him!