Saturday, July 4, 2009

Holly Cupcake Christmas

I am hostessing one of the challenges for the WRAK weekend of fun. I based my challenge off the song, "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth." Of course a Christmas card had to be made...the twist came in twos: two colors of card stock AND two embellishments. I used brown and pink for my colors and the ribbon and pearls are the embellishments. I had received the Holly Cupcake image thru the generous ladies of WRAK. What a fun image to color...used my copics for that. My cuttlebug got a workout with the nesties and embossing folder.


Soon the grill will get goin' and crankin' out some burgers and dogs! Baked beans, pasta salad, fruit and chocolate chip cookies are also on the menu. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it all!!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! I like the smaller image, and the colors are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I love that image and your colors are perfect! Love the cuttlebugged background!

Heather said...

This is fabulous. I love all of the texture! Great card!