Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm So Blessed to Have You in my Life


This weekend is a Challenge Weekend in the Wish RAK forum at SCS. Cards made for these challenges are sent to the troops so they in turn can send greetings home to family and friends. For this one, we were challenged to use red, white and blue on a card that a service member could send home to their kids. I had received images from the set "A Kind Word" via WRAK, adding color with my copic markers. I loved the sentiment, which came from the set "Just for You" by Verve Stamps. I thought it fit perfectly into the challenge. My colors are Riding hood red, Pacific point and white. The DSP is Bella Rose by Stampin' Up. Thanks for stopping by. I plan on marathon stamping to get lots of cards done for such a worthy cause!

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Aaaawww... So so sweet. What a darling image, super sweet sentiment to match. Just a sweet card. Trying to catch up, you have been one busy girl. hee hee :0)