Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pray Without Ceasing

I enjoy the Featured Stamper's challenge every Sunday on SCS. This week's stamper is jo-jot; check out her gallery for some real inspiration. I cased her card, Sunshine Blooms, changing up the colors and stamps. My stamps are by Clear Dollar Stamps: Song Bird Silhouettes and Charlie Praying. I used two colors of Versamagic on the bird, Turquoise Dew and Tea Leaves to bring out the colors in the leftover piece of Offbeat DSP by Basic Grey found on my desk. Other colors include chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, buckaroo blue and baja breeze. I used my sewing machine to do all the paper piercing, just wish I didn't have the "stitches" so close together. Once that needle goes thru the paper though, there's no turning back!! I added a ribbon slide and brads from a hodgepodge hardware kit. Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate all of you!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the piercing looks fabulous!

Cassie said...

Linda, this is gorgeous! Great colors ;D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I love the paper you chose and the image is lovely! Your piercing looks great...not too close together for me!

Unknown said...

This is a great card - I love the colours you have chosen

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so pretty! I love the green and your dp is awesome!