Monday, September 7, 2009

The Funnest Birthday


I thought I would have time to participate in the WRAK Labor Day Challenge weekend, creating cards for the troops, but I was wrong. So far, this is the only one I made!!!! I seemed to have lost my desire to stamp so it's bee hard getting inspiration. This challenge was for a card a solider could send home to a child for any reason with bright colors and an animal image. I used the three calendar chicks I recently received from WRAK and colored them in with my copics. Colors include Green galore, Tempting turquoise and scrap yellow. I also used Urban Prairie by Basic Grey. The sentiment is from AMuse. Lots of faux stitching, brads and dimensionals finish it off!
It's Labor Day which means a day off from work and school!!!!! Too bad the boys are unaware at this time I have plans for each and everyone of them!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is SOOOO cute! Fabulous!

Stacy Morgan said...

So so cute. Any child would love this and especially from mom or dad serving. Just adorable!

Kim said...

This is sooo cute!The images are adorable and what a great layout!