Friday, November 6, 2009

Clearly Inspired

You really need to check out Lori's blog about the new challenge hosted by Clear Dollar Stamps. It's called Clearly Inspired Challenges and is sure to be lots of fun. This week we needed to use 5 on our card somehow, all in celebration of CDS's 5th birthday. My card made use of the Christmas Blessings set. I used 5 colors, Confetti white, So saffron, Chocolate chip, Bravo burgundy and Always artichoke as well as 5 "accessories" - gold brads, Basic Grey pearls, Nesties, ribbon and a Cuttlebug embossing folder called Victoria. Okay, maybe I'm stretching it a little bit, but is sure was fun to make, and that's the whole idea of the challenge!! Be sure and play along, a prize of your choice of stamp set will be awarded to a random winner!!

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I love all the texture, and the colors!

Shawne said...

That color combo is beautiful, Linda, I love all the detailed embellies!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty Linda, I like the fun layout also.

Cassie said...

Linda, this is beautiful! I love your layout and awesome colors. . .gorgeous ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

I love the papers and colour scheme you chose...just beautiful.

Dawn B. said...

Linda this is beautiful. I LOVE that paper. I always struggle combining papers. THis is terrific..Have a great weekend.

K. Joy said...

Beautiful card! Great sketch and colors!

Lisa Lara said...

What a great idea for your five Linda, using color. I love this. You did a fantastic job showcasing your sentiment.

Laurie Wilson said...

This is so SO pretty! And the colors are lovely together! What an awesome design too!