Sunday, November 1, 2009

Giving Thanks


I always try to complete a challenge card on the same day it was posted -- and I didn't succeed with this one!! Oh well, still got it done. First of all the layout is from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge and the colors are from the ColourQ Challenge - Bravo burgundy, Really rust, Taken with teal, and Old olive. I used the corn stamp by AMuse and the sentiment comes from Clear Dollar Stamps Charlie Harvest Time. A fun card to make - I will be using this sketch and these colors again sometime!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

linda...what a great thanksgiving card! great fall colors, and i love the clean lines!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hello!!! Thank you so much for playing along with the colourQ this week & CONGRATS!!! You're this week's colourQueen! Awesome use of the colors & I loved all the little stitching & details!!! ~Arielle

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Congrats on being crowned tne Colour Queen! Your card is lovely. I love the the ric rac ribbon. It adds great texture.

Heather said...

Gorgeous! Great Thanksgiving card!