Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Paper Shop Sketch Challenge

I have two cards to show you today!!! Surprised, aren't you??!!! This one is for the Little Paper Shop sketch challenge. Yes, I know, it was posted on Monday, but I just got it done, and in time!! I used the digital image Jena Fairy and added color with Copic markers. The DSP is the Nook and Pantry line by Basic Grey. I sewed around those three layers of paper. Other colors include Chocolate chip, Baja breeze, and Pretty in pink. The sentiment is by PaperTrey Ink called Mega Mixed Messages. I simply leave that set on my desk because I find I love using it! A few Basic Grey rhinestones and some beautiful wide pink satin ribbon finish the card.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so darling, awesome work.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Just adorable! I think that's my favorite digi image, love seeing it used! Great work on the sketch, thanks for playing!

Lisa Lara said...

Beautifully done Linda. Lovely. I love the colors and layout. Beautiful coloring girl.

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Linda... so pretty! Hope you had a good weekend.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute Linda, great layout. She is so sweet.

Heather said...

Linda, this is awesome!!! You did such a great job with the sketch! Cute, cute, cute!

Laurie Wilson said...

This is precious! the colors, the image, the design, everything is gorgeous here!

Bonnie said...

Oh I am so glad you got it done! It is gorgeous! Love that image- thanks for playing!!