Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Cuties For You!

Day #3 of the sneak peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps release on December 1st. These individual stamps are so sweet and so affordable, you'll want to have them all!!!!!! This card uses Billy Bee and the Bee Kind sentiment. Now everyone knows I am a self-proclaimed "lazy stamper," so for me to stamp, color, AND cut out two bees is almost unimaginable!!! One bee was stamped and colored and a trail of dots added behind him. This was then cut and embossed with a circle Nestie. Then I popped up the two cut out bees to bee kind to Billy and give him some friends! Colors include Crushed curry, Chocolate chip, Sky blue, and Ruby red. The DSP is Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry. This card measures 4.25 inches square.



Say hello to Ozzie Octopus and the sentiment that is the slogan for all busy Moms out there, Heard You Have Your Arms Full. I decided to make a tea bag holder as a wonderful little gift for that busy friend! Initially I had regular teabags inside then decided, no, we're talking the need to relax, so I switched it out for decaf! I used the colors from the scrap of Cosmo Cricket DSP determine the colors - red, bright green, white - all of which I was able to fish out of my scrap bin!!!! You really should check out all the other sneak peeks going on today:
Also, for the month of December, CDS is offering the stamp of the month free with a $30 order instead of a $50 order! Woo-hoo! It is adorable....come back tomorrow to see what the stamp of the month is for December!

6 comments:

Shawne said...

Wonderful colors on your samples Linda, I just love that dottie dp with the bee!

Tricia T said...

What wonderful projects! The tea will be a perfect gift!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I love the tea holder idea, very cute and makes for a great gift. The bee card is darling Linda...

Kevin Renz said...

Great stuff girl. Love that tea bag holder.

Lisa Lara said...

I love the three bees and the tea holder, great idea Linda.

Cassie said...

Super cute bees, Linda! I have to say that your tea holder is genius! I love your design ;D