Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a Color Challenge!


On the Little Paper Shop blog, they're hosting a color challenge this week -- Kraft, Chocolate and Kiwi. Just yesterday I received my Flourishes order and couldn't wait to dive into it! I used the set Irish Blessings, stamping it in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloring it in with Copic markers. Not the best of pics, I know, but at midnight lighting wasn't working in my favor!!! Of course I had to add some stitching...since I don't use my sewing machine to make clothes any more, gotta put it to good use somehow!!! Colors of cardstock include Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa, Kraft, Vanilla, and Kiwi kiss. The DSP I found in my scrap bin. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love that image. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at the Little Paper Shop.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty card. Love the way you used the colors.:o)

Heather said...

This is incredible Linda! I love all of your layers and textures. AWESOME card!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card, Linda...I just love your new Flourishes stamps and the colors and details are all soooo gorgeous!!!