Thursday, March 25, 2010

You're So Sweet


You are so sweet for coming back to my blog to take a look, even though I challenge myself to post something every day... but it's not happening!!!! Oh well, such is life. I finally finished the Operation Write Home sketch challenge from Sunday. I received this image of Flourishes Strawberries thru Wish RAK. After I received it I knew I would have to buy it, so I did!!! Anyway, the strawberry was colored in with copic markers then covered in Crystal Effects. Love the shine this brings. The pearls across the top look blue when in fact they are white. Because I am not a math wizard, I cut my image piece out way off center, so to balance it out I added the ribbon - yep, that's right, I meant to do that all along!! LOL!!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

This is super cute! The crystal effects is the perfect touch! Great card!

Cassie said...

This so adorable! I'm lovin' that strawberry too, Linda. Great dp to pair it up with, and if I had a nickel for everytime I cut something out wrong. . .well, I'd have a lot of nickels ;D

Jan Hennings said...

Such a sweet cad...the strawberry looks good enough to eat!

Karen Howard said...

Super cute card, love everything about it!!!