Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two Sweet Baby Cards


Both of these cards are for challenges over on the OWH blog. The first one is a color challenge - blue and brown. The second is for the Gate Fold card technique. Both cards are very similar, using chocolate chip, bashful blue, white, and Sweet Pea DSP. I used the onesie from the Bitty Baby Blessings set by PaperTrey Ink. I did some paper piecing, something I don't often do because of the time involved (remember, I've declared myself a lazy stamper!!!). Some help from my sewing machine, nesties, oval punch and pearls finished these cards off. Guess I'd better make them again but this time in pink and brown!!!!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

These are totally adorable!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, I just love both of these cards! I love the color combo, and the adorable sentiment on the 2nd! Great paper piecing too!

Tammy said...

These are so cute! I love the papers you used! Adorable!!

Betty said...

Love this!

StampinSher said...

Those blue and brown cards are so perfect and adorable for baby boys! Thanks for sharing!

Operation Write Home said...

awwww these are just adorable!

Stacy Morgan said...

These are both totally cute! I like the little onsie.