Saturday, June 19, 2010

It Was a Challenge...

Just getting some computer time!!! With school out the computers are in constant use by someone in the house. That plus the fact I worked late left me very little posting time. So here goes - a dual challenge card using the Resting Bird digital image and sentiment available at Clear Dollar Stamps - Inspirational Card Sketch Challenge and Color Throwdown (Certainly celery, Not quite navy and Cameo coral). I found some old Bo Bunny paper in my stash so I put it to use. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits. Countdown till vacation is on -- only 5 weeks till we leave!!!!!!! Lookout beach, here we come!

3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Really cool layout, pretty background paper. Great job wit the colors this week! Thanks for joining us at the CTD!

Broni said...

Great way to combine the challenges! I love your background paper! Thanks so much for playing in the Throwdown with us!

Jeanne said...

Nice card! Thanks for sharing.

http://jeannescrafts.blogspot.com